Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sicko

I think I've gone and done got sick. So this is gonna be a lamo post because I didn't do anything interesting today, nor did I have any interesting thoughts, except maybe my idea for cupcake pans. I would like to invent some that have the cups a little shorter and maybe a little wider, because what normal human being can get their mouth around both the cake part AND the frosting part without getting frosting all aver their face? You can't do it! (I tried) So, I think I will develop a prototype for the "Squatcake", and make a million on QVC. Any potential investors?

And the picture below is absolutely apropos of nothing, I just think it's funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop talking about cupcakes. I now feel I cannot make it through the day without having one. There is a place I have heard tell of hear in Atlanta called the Cupcake Factory. Kinda cheesy name, but I may have to check it out and let you know......E

Anonymous said...

i know, i'm sorry. just one more time...

cupcake!

okay, that's it, i promise.