Monday, March 12, 2007

Back in da Saddle

Well, I guess I'm healed! I did an easy 3 miler and had no shinny problems. Weird. Maybe it was not a shin splint, but something else. The pain was so bad, I could barely walk just a few days ago. Maybe it's a tumor?

So posts may be few and far between for the next week or so since I'm moving, but I'll be sure to pop in every once in a while to say "hey"- by the way, where's the comment love, people?! Mom?

So, the real test of shin begins in 30 minutes, where I get to kick some serious buttocks with my kickboxing homies. Hope he goes easy on us tonight....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
Glad you could get back to running!
I hit a personal record for beach running on Sunday....12 miles...whew! I won't do that too many more times. Hope your move goes smoothly. Gotta run...
Love ya,
Ann

P-town Peach said...

Holy smokes! 12 miles!! That's incredible! Congratulations! You are a running goddess. I bet you're getting up close and personal with some bags of frozen peas. :)

Run on!

Anonymous said...

I still love you...... glad your shins are in working order and that you are able to continue the running obsession. Good luck with the move. Post pics of it. Did you keep possum????

Anonymous said...

B is keeping Possum :(

But I am told I will be able to visit her whenever I want :)

I'm counting down the days till I get to meet Elise- just two more weeks!!