Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cowabunga Dude

I'd like to shout out to my dear friends Troy and Jen in Tuscon whom I just found out are the proud parents of Lydia Christine. I am so happy for you guys- what amazingly cool parents you'll be!

So while everyone else is doing adult things like having babies....here's what completely childish thing I did today (Mom, Dad: cover your eyes)
WeeeeEEEEeee!!!!!

The pictures don't do that hill any justice- it is a LOT steeper than it looks. Besides, I'm usually terrified of hills. But B was at the bottom goading me, so I took a deep breath, pulled out the pixie dust, and FLEW!

I've been doing a lot of biking these last few days since my ankle has been super sore- I'm afraid to write the words, but I'm thinking it might be this .

What is with all the injuries lately? By the way, Caligula thinks my problem last week was Compartment Syndrome (what a dumb name) rather than a shin splint...but now my problem is Hurts Like Hell Ankle Syndrome. I really need this to go away soon since my training with Pfit starts in less than two weeks. What a bad way to start. So, again I become friendly with the bag of frozen peas. I hate those stupid peas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather. Your apartment is very cute, very you. The cowgirl will fit in perfectly. Used the native baby carrier today. Thought of you. Miss you. Erin

P-town Peach said...

That's so funny you mention the cowgirl- I thought I had lost it at one point and accused Brad of throwing it away! (He thinks it's super-tacky....which it is, but, well, that's the appeal)